Hi …. my name is Andrew Sinclair and I am a Brisbane based authorised Marriage Celebrant who wants you to have a fun and friendly wedding ceremony that is relaxed and enjoyable.
I’m not a ‘ready-made’ celebrant with ‘ready-made’ prices and ceremonies however I do recognise that every couple has a different idea of what their own wedding day looks like. I have a three-tiered price structure, as detailed below. As an experienced, fun, friendly and calming celebrant, I promise to do my best to make your day memorable for all the right reasons.
Please ask about current COVID-19 specials for ceremonies in the next 90 days.
The Simple Legal Only – $445
- lodge required paperwork with me a month prior
- just yourselves, two witnesses* and me
- minimum required wording to ‘put a ring on it’ (according to marriage Act)
- in my office unless otherwise agreed
- not available on Saturday pm
- 10-15-minute total
* witnesses can be supplied.
(Once additional guests are invited or you want a personalised ‘ceremony’, read on)
Mini Wedding/Elopement – $695
- a relaxed ‘get to know you’ meeting (either in person or Face Time)
- ‘tick off’ all the legal bits
- access to an extensive range of ceremony ideas
- ceremony location (within 20 km of Brisbane CBD)
- invite up to 15-20 guests (and possibly a photographer to capture the magic)
- you can prepare your own personal vows to exchange
*witnesses can be supplied
Absolutely Fabulous – $795
- full services to ensure a totally personalised ‘awesome’ ceremony
- access to an extensive range of ceremony resources
- as many meetings and/or calls as you need or desire to ensure the ceremony is perfect
- full onsite rehearsal
- use of professional PA sound system
- my presence at your wedding for as long as you need me, with NO other bookings on your wedding day
Do I travel?
Yes, I often travel to the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and south to Byron Bay.
When and how to pay?
Payment can be by internet transfer, cash or PayPal. A $200 booking fee is paid within a week of booking and the balance paid 30 days prior to the wedding day. All fees paid are non-refundable.
Can we meet before booking?
Yes. Please contact me to arrange a no obligation face to face consultation or a Face Time meeting before committing to book. Appointments are available 7 days including evenings until 9pm.
Do I supply Fiancé Visa Letters
Yes, I provide these regularly and do not charge for this service.
My services are complimentary for people in palliative care or for patients facing a life-threatening illness. This includes liaising with the Brisbane office of Births, Deaths and Marriages for a shorting of time approval.
Updated May 2020.