My fee includes:
- all pre-wedding and ceremony issued Australian Government documents
- preparation of all documents prior, during and after the ceremony
- a ceremony tailored to suit both your needs
- meetings in advance of the wedding
- unlimited phone contact / advice
- the ceremony
- travel time and costs
- lodgement of your documents with the Queensland (or N.S.W. etc) Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- no Sunday or public holiday surcharge
- liaison with others involved in ceremony
Payment can be by internet transfer, cash or PayPal
Please feel free to call or email me to arrange a no obligation face to face consultation (and quote) before committing to book my services. Appointments available 7 days including evenings until 9pm.
My services are complimentary for people in palliative care or for patients facing a life-threatening illness. This includes liaising with the Brisbane office of Births, Deaths and Marriages for a shorting of time approval.