Hi …. my name is Andrew Sinclair and I am a Brisbane based authorised Marriage Celebrant who wants you to have a fun and friendly wedding ceremony that is relaxed and enjoyable.
I’m not a ‘ready-made’ celebrant with ‘ready-made’ prices and ceremonies however I do recognise that every couple has a different idea of what their own wedding day looks like. I have a three-tiered price structure, as detailed below. As an experienced, fun, friendly and calming celebrant, I promise to do my best to make your day memorable for all the right reasons.
The Simple Legal Only – $445
- lodge required paperwork with me a month prior
- just yourselves, two witnesses* and me
- minimum required wording to ‘put a ring on it’ (according to marriage Act)
- in my office unless otherwise agreed
- not available on Saturday pm
- 10-15-minute total
* witnesses can be supplied.
(Once additional guests are invited or you want a personalised ‘ceremony’, read on)
Mini Wedding/Elopement – $695
- a relaxed ‘get to know you’ meeting (either in person or Face Time)
- ‘tick off’ all the legal bits
- access to an extensive range of ceremony ideas
- ceremony location (within 20 km of Brisbane CBD)
- invite up to 15-20 guests (and possibly a photographer to capture the magic)
- you can prepare your own personal vows to exchange
*witnesses can be supplied
Absolutely Fabulous – $795
- full services to ensure a totally personalised ‘awesome’ ceremony
- access to an extensive range of ceremony resources
- as many meetings and/or calls as you need or desire to ensure the ceremony is perfect
- full onsite rehearsal
- use of professional PA sound system
- my presence at your wedding for as long as you need me, with NO other bookings on your wedding day
Do I travel?
Yes, I often travel to the Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and south to Byron Bay. Additional costs apply for time and k.m.
When and how to pay?
Payment can be by internet transfer, cash or PayPal. A $200 booking fee is paid within a week of booking and the balance paid 30 days prior to the wedding day. All fees paid are non-refundable.
Can we meet before booking?
Yes, can do. Please contact me to arrange a no obligation face to face consultation or a Zoom meeting before committing to book. Appointments are available 7 days a week including evenings until 8pm.
Do I supply Fiancé Visa Letters
Yes, I provide these regularly and do not charge for this service.
Expired Notice Forms
NOIM forms expire after 18 months. Re doing a NOIM incurs an extra fee of $200.
My services are complimentary for people in palliative care or for patients facing a life-threatening illness. This includes liaising with the Brisbane office of Births, Deaths and Marriages for a shorting of time approval.
Updated March 2021.