My fee includes:
- pre-wedding and ceremony issued Australian Government documents
- preparation of all documents prior, during and after the ceremony
- a ceremony tailored to suit both your needs
- meetings in advance of the wedding
- the ceremony
- travel time and costs
- lodgement of your documents with the Queensland (or NSW etc) Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- no Sunday or public holiday surcharge
- liaison with others involved in ceremony
Payment can be by internet transfer, cash, PayPal or by cheque.
Please feel free to call or email me to arrange a no obligation face to face consultation (and quote) before committing to book my services.
My services are complimentary for people in palliative care or for patients facing a life-threatening illness. This includes liaising with the office of Births, Deaths and Marriages for a shorting of time approval.