I offer all couples the opportunity for a complimentary no obligation discussion before booking. If you’d like to arrange this I’m generally available 7 days and evenings (Kangaroo Point or CBD). I’m also available via Zoom, Facetime etc.
My Brisbane fee of $995 includes:
- Unlimited meetings in advance of the wedding (Kang. Point or CBD)
- Unlimited emails/phone contact in advance of the wedding
- Sole use on the day (if you are running late on the day I won’t ‘run off’ to another wedding)
- An onsite rehearsal (if you’d like that)
- Guidance on the day (you can simply smile, I can do all the rest)
- Delivery of a great personalised ceremony
- Quality suit and tie (or something more casual)
- 52 pages of ceremony ideas
- Experience from 1,000+ ceremonies
- Travel time / km / tolls / parking
- Arrival on the day well in advance of start
- Work with your other suppliers (i.e. photographers, venue) to ensure the best outcome
- PA if required
- Me ensuring all the paperwork is explained and compliant
- Guidance on ID documents you need to provide
- Costs for all the documents/certificates I supply (Aust. Government docs)
- Confirmation after the ceremony that your documents are lodged successfully with the QLD registry of births, deaths and marriages
- Application lodgement on your behalf for a QLD Govt. marriage certificate (needed for name change on docs such as bank accounts, Medicare). The cost for this is payable by the couple directly to the QLD Govt.
My fee is made up of $200 paid within one week of booking and the balance of $795 paid 30 days pre ceremony (bank transfer, cash or credit card (add PayPal surcharge if using credit card). All fees are non-refundable.
Please contact me with any questions and/or to arrange a no obligation meeting.
Do I travel?
Yes, I often travel to the Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and south to Byron Bay. Additional costs apply for time and k.m.
When and how to pay?
Payment can be by internet transfer, cash or PayPal. A $200 booking fee is paid within a week of booking and the balance paid 30 days prior to the wedding day. All fees paid are non-refundable.
Can we meet before booking?
Yes, can do. Please contact me to arrange a no obligation face to face consultation or a Zoom meeting before committing to book. Appointments are available 7 days a week including evenings until 7.00pm.
Do I supply Fiancé Visa Letters
Yes, I provide these regularly and do not charge for this service.
Expired Notice Forms
NOIM forms expire after 18 months. Re doing a NOIM incurs an extra fee of $200.
Transferring NOIM Forms
The transfer of a NOIM to another celebrant incurs a fee of $200.
My services are complimentary for people in palliative care or for patients facing a life-threatening illness. This includes liaising with the Brisbane office of Births, Deaths and Marriages for a shorting of time approval.
Updated October 2022